Friday, July 3, 2009

Dreaming in Plastic....

The other day I get an email from a friend interning in NYC this summer telling me of a company that wants to advertise in Clutch (Florida State's fashion magazine). The name of this company is called Melissa Plastic Dreams. Wanting to know more about it, I check out their website. There I find the cutest wellies (rain shoes) I have ever seen. Now, these are not your typical wellies. These shoes are made of the same waterproof material that keeps feet dry during tough rains but in trendy styles such as ballerina flats, wedges, and even sling back pumps! The only downfall is you can't purchase online yet. However, the site assures me that feature is coming soon! And when it does, I can guarantee you I will buy a couple pairs (mom wants some too!). So, check out her site and next time it rains go out in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment